Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crawling toward 2pm...

Worst sound in the entire world: Alarm going off at 4h45.

Ok, I'm sure there are worse noises than this, like teaspoon in mug, FUCKING incessant sneezing **BLSU** , I'll stop there....

I am NOT a morning person by any stretch of the imagination. Being even mildly sociable before 10am is just not an option for me. Early starts, unless for a very very very good reason (read: International travel, or adventure of some sort) leave me grumpy for hours. No amount of coffee can grab me by the hair and drag me out of the slump.

What is this blog post even about?? This is what it is not about:

Despite strong leanings toward creating an entire blog focused on the guilt I feel at leaving Franklin (and Tori) in kennels over Christmas, I overcame the urge (much to the relief, I am certain, of my one and only follower) Haha.

I am signing out now, and, in order to make history (my own) for the most blogs created in one day, I shall blog again later.

1 comment:

T-Lo said...

Dear Dom

I am having so much fun!! [wags tail] I've made new friends and love the fun playground they have for me!!! Thanks for the fun vacation!

love
Franklik