Friday, February 6, 2009

Following in the footsteps....

...of my older, wise(r?) friend, I shall do my 25 random things about me:

1. I do not cry in movies (like, ever, unless it involves an animal) ... not even when a robot dies!!

2. I am fluent (used to be) in Xhosa. Studied it to Matric...you can take the girl out of Africa...

3. I never crawled as a baby. Went straight from sitting to walking. Strangely, now that I'm an
adult(ish) I crawl when too drunk to walk. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks??!!

4. I am not a fan of butterflies. They creep me out to the core.

5. I have never, and will never watch "The Exorcist". I am a total scaredy pants. I sometimes
sleep with the light on.

6. I am synical about love.

7. I have 9 body piercings.

8. I still have the ashes of my first doggy in the back of my cupboard. I can't throw them away.

9. I am the black sheep of my family. I like it like that.

10. I fall down or trip over something, or fall outta bed, or bump some part of my body at least
once a week.

11. I have been rohypnol'd. It all worked out in the end.

12. I once lived with 9 boys and shared one, yes ONE bathroom. I still speak to four of them
regularly. I only ever kissed one of them. He was a musician, and wrote songs for me. Cute.

13. I sleepwalk.

14. I am very very very very scarily flexible. Everything bends every which way.

15. I have seen The Sound Of Music about 20 times.

16. I sometimes feel like I am going backwards, rather than forwards.

17. After studying Animal Behaviour for like 5 years, the only "wild" animal I ever got to work
with was a cheetah, who purred like a pussy cat.

18. I go through phases of insomnia.

19. I am not a morning person. By morning I mean any time before 10am. Do not even bother
talking to me. I will just grunt back.

20. If I haven't met the "man of my dreams" (Haha. Laughs at the thought) by the time I'm
ready to have a baby, I'll go it alone.

21. I worry. Alot.

22. My car doubles up as a bar. And my car is green.

23. I always fall in love with the wrong people.

24. Only one person knows almost everything about me. I don't trust people very easily.

25. I am the most stubborn person I know. I am so stubborn I even piss myself off sometimes.

2 comments:

T-Lo said...

#s 9, 11 and 20 - I'm with you!

And the piercing thing... really?!

DomBom said...

As Anne as the nose on plain's face. Oh, and # 26 - I can't spell cynical!